1. Teaching English to the target group of the student’s of Samar orphanage
2. Develop lesson plans that are culturally appropriate and consistent with curriculum objectives of the program.
3. Assessing each student’s ability and then developing and executing lesson plans, as appropriate, to build and increase the students’ knowledge and language capability.
4. Designing and producing teaching materials, giving midterm and final exam as well unit quizzes
5. Drafting a calendar of class activities and evaluating student’s class work and assignments.
6. Record and maintain accurate student attendance record and grades.
7. Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and communicate those objectives with students.
8. Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
9. Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of the teaching materials.
10. Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
11. Submit progress reports to the supervisor and any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree in English Literature or equivalent English Language major is required.
2. At least two years of English language teaching experience
3. Excellent time and class management, as well as problem solving skills
4. Ability/interest to teach outside of the textbook with a learning/learner-centered focus
5. Excellent supervisory and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs Via E-mail to email@example.com Write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration.